01 April 2013

WTA All-Access Hour at the Family Circle Cup

Heading into my first WTA All-Access Hour, I was nervous! Would I think of any decent questions to ask the seeds? How would the players be mood-wise?

Well - what a great experience!

I was able to sit down and ask questions alongside the other great media here and I wasn't timid as I thought I might be.

First up was Lucie Safarova, then Sam Stosur, Caroline Wozniacki, Serena Williams, Venus Williams and it ended with Sloane Stephens. Before the top seeds arrived however, Sabine Lisicki and Vicky Duval were onsite for a few interviews as well.

Here are a few photos from our media fun:

Vicky Duval

Sabine Lisicki

Caroline Wozniacki

Serena Williams

Sam Stosur

Venus Williams

Serena
Woz



My fave pic of the day: Venus

More work for the world #1


No comments:

Post a Comment