26 February 2012

Fan Slam 2011 - looking back

I'm in the midst of packing up my life and moving back to the US this weekend after being in NZ for nearly eight years and being overseas for the bulk of the past 13 years. Sadly my packing up and selling of possessions included my TV so I haven't been able to watch much tennis this month.

However, I did get a chance to be interviewed the other week by Grand Slam Gal who is doing her own 'fan slam' in 2012. I met GSG last year at the Aussie Open and caught up again with her at the 2012 Aussie Open so it's been fun to exchange grand slam attendance tales and swap tips.

Here's the interview I did with GSG. Feel free to ask either of us any questions about attending the four slams or share your stories and tips! I found out so much through other other tennis fans on Twitter particularly - there is so much to share about ticketing processes and little bits of info to ensure you make the most of your hard-earned money and time!

You can also follow Grand Slam Gal's 2012 Fan Slam on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment