12 December 2011

Best of Sveta in Photos - 2011

Oh Sveta. I am not sure any player put me through more drama this year. First, it was her third-set lead to Peng Shuai that went away in Auckland, then it was a tense close-out of Justine before THE match vs Franny. I can barely talk about the match vs Caro in NYC - SCARRED.

Sveta matches for me in 2011:
1) vs Peng Shuai, ASB Classic
2) vs Justine Henin, Australian Open
3) vs Francesca Schiavone, Australian Open
4) vs Elena Baltacha, US Open
5) vs Caroline Wozniacki, US Open (big screen at US Open)

ASB Classic (Auckland)

About to lose her 4-2 third set lead to Peng Shaui


My great view as a volunteer



Australian Open

Taking on Justine on Rod Laver Arena - third round

Pretty sure I was the only one in the crowd cheering for Sveta

She won! Fought off a set point after serving for the match...
cause that's the Sveta way



She was pretty happy

Hisense Arena. Vs Fran. THE MATCH


This match was crazy amazing

Sveta, during third set when she said she forgot who was serving, etc

I know Sveta, I know.




Fran wins - heart that one! Both ladies are AMAZING.


 French Open

Practicing on her off day before playing 4R match vs Dani


US Open

2nd round match vs Elena Baltacha


UGH. Caro watch, watched on big screen. With Amelie M y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment