12 December 2011

Best of Rafa in photos 2011: matches

Rafa matches I was lucky enough to see in 2011:

1) vs David Ferrer, Australian Open
2) vs Matt Ebden, Queens
3) vs Nicolas Mahut, US Open
4) vs David Nalbandian, US Open
5) vs Roger Federer, World Tour Finals
6) vs Juan Monaco, Davis Cup Final
7) vs Juan Martin Del Potro, Davis Cup Final

My fave pics from these matches, and others I got to watch on the big screen at the French Open and Wimbledon:

Australian Open
Pre-match interview before QF vs David Ferrer

Habitual jog around the baseline

Love Daveed but this match broke my heart

French Open 

Watching Rafa on the big screen vs Antonio Veic





Queens

Rafa against Aussie Matthew Ebden



Wimbledon
Unable to get Centre Court tix, I watched Rafa on Henman Hill

Straight set win vs US' Mike Russell. Challenged ball on MP, hence the smiles
 US Open
Playing Nicolas Mahut in 2nd round

Short match as Mahut retired early in third set

Against Nalby, third round US Open



ATP World Tour Finals

Rafa being introduced to the court before RR match vs Federer


This match. Not good for Rafa. Bad.


Rafa receiving his Arthur Ashe Humanitarian Award



Davis Cup Final

Introduced to the court on day 1 of the final

Early point vs Pico

I'm in love with that forehand




Day three - the match to clinch the cup for Spain vs Delpo

Rafa ready to rumble





Rafa says hush

On his way to breaking Delpo for the second set



Serving for the match and the cup

Match point

Winners - Spain! Love the bear hug - think that's Feli.

Fuzzy, but he's saying thanks...to me I'm sure.

Lovely pic of my two fave Spanish boys

Rafa speaks

Rafa tired

No comments:

Post a Comment