24 August 2011

Post your fave tennis related gif or picture

21 years of watching tennis and I have to pick one fave image?! Heck no - I won't do it.

So I've scoured the net and found the best gifs out there - some of these I personally find hilarious, others are renowned online amongst us tennis fanatics.

Here are just a few reasons why I love this sport:

Amazing athletes

Spirited athletes

Hilarious families

Passionate athletes
Bodies with a life of their own (click to watch)

The joy of victory

Attitude x 302839302

Meltdowns
Faulty equipment

Feeling better about my own falls on the court (click to watch)
Thus concludes my 30 Days of Tennis Challenge - what fun! I hope you've enjoyed reading.

1 comment:

  1. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing..
    tennis

    ReplyDelete