22 August 2011

The Grand Slam you would most like to go to

Hmmm. I'm spoiled I've been to all the slams:

Australian Open - 2000, 2008, 2009, 2011
French Open - 2011
Wimbledon - 2011
US Open - 2002, 2011
    So let me change this question to which slam do I most want to go back to? My answer would be the French Open, tho I didn't really enjoy myself so much this year (see Roland Garros...some thoughts).

    The main reason I need to go back is that I never got to experience Philippe Chatrier stadium as I wasn't able to get tickets. I tried to get tickets - went online the night they went on sale to the public to no avail. Spent literally hours on the viagogo website trying to buy resold tickets to see Rafa on PC but was only able to get a Suzanne Lenglen ticket.


    I also didn't really love my experience and feel that I need to give Roland Garros a second chance, cause we all deserve one eh? 

    For reference:
    30 Days of Tennis Challenge 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment