Every year I think my post-Wimbledon hangover is the worst from any slam. It's so hard to believe it's all over for another year. This year it's particularly bittersweet given I attended two days of Wimbledon.
Here are my favourite moments from 2011 Wimbledon:
- BEING THERE! The colours, the flowers, Radio Wimbledon, Pimms, strawberries and cream. Dreams, baby.
- Serena's first round victory. Talk about emotional.
- Five straight finals and 20 straight wins for Rafa. He's certainly proven he is not just a clay courter.
- Sabine Lisicki's run. That smile, that serve. She is back and watch out top 10.
- Bryan Bros win #11 -doubles is so underrated. Totally different game full of fun.
- Petra's mental tough win. First final? No problem. What a statement win for the young Czech.