11 June 2011

Queens!

To me it's superbly exciting to visit a new tennis tournament and my anticipation for attending Queens Club in London was high. Rafa. Delpo. Roddick. Muzz. Top dogs on grass and my first time seeing live tennis on grass. Over the top excited.

Queens Club is by far the most beautiful venue I've seen for tennis - just stunning. The clubhouse just screams class and prestige and seeing that court was a tennis addiction high.



I will do the tourney more justice when I'm back in NZ but here are some pics until then:


Steps comes to say hi to Tipsy

Inside pro shop

Never heard of this before...

Closest I got to watching Roddick.

Aussie Ebden served to Somdev

Big screen watching - nice large area

Tipsy

 

Ernie losing to Mannarino

Walkways to practice courts.

Marin

Cute Mo

British Ward upsetting Stan

No comments:

Post a Comment